The Everest Leadership Academy Affiliate Programs
The Academy in early 2020 enhanced its offerings from on-site Leadership Roundtable Workshops to a fully integrated digital and virtual model. This has enabled the Academy to broaden its reach and offer more flexible options to its affiliates. The enhanced www.Everestla.org website reflects the ease-of-use interface and highlights the extensive program curriculum available to its participants. There are no physical limitations, fully digital, and fully accessible 24/7. On-site Leadership Roundtable Workshops, however, are still an option.
These affiliate programs will be made available to schools and non-profit organizations. It is required that a Leadership Club (or an equivalent) is operational for an Academy affiliation. In the event there is no formal Leadership Club, the Academy will assist in structuring a Club (or something equivalent) at the request of the school or non-profit organization.
Associate Program – limited in scope:
- The Academy will make available unlimited access to www.Everestla.org website.
- Participants will not be eligible for value-added features such as participating in on-site or virtual Leadership Roundtable Workshops; will not be eligible for Merit-based Opportunity Scholarship grants; and will not participate in field trips.
Full Program - comprehensive in scope:
- The Academy will make available unlimited access to www.everestla.org website.
Individual participants must submit a membership application (subject to Academy approval) to become a full Academy member to be eligible to participate in the value-added services and benefits consisting of:
- Full participation in the on-site or virtual Leadership Roundtable Workshops with Founder participation.
- Eligible to apply for a Merit-based Opportunity Scholarship Grant based on academic achievement and financial need.
- Eligible to participate in field trips.
- Networking and Mentoring.